Thursday, March 15, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
One Remarkable Thing (Audio)
Posted on by PERRY+WILLIAMSON“Focus Precedes Success.”
Most people are generalists.
They struggle to stand out and, settle for less income and recognition.
If you want to help more people, make money money and enjoy a unique quality of life, you must become known for one remarkable thing.
Listen to this excerpt from the recent webinar withHow can you become known for one remarkable thing?
Pam Perry & Ramon Williamson:
Instructions: Make sure your computer speakers are turned
on and CLICK PLAY… (Running Time 03:16)
Here are 3 steps to help:
(1) Spot a trend.
What’s the big trend in your industry or market?
If that trend continues, what is likely to be true in five years?
Build your business around that understanding.
(2) Stake your claim.
What segment or aspect of the market, problem, opportunity or topic can you be best at?
Take a position.
Create a product or program.
Write, speak and build your platform as a thought leader in your area of focus.
(3) Stick to your knitting.
Resist the temptation to say “yes” to clients and projects outside your area of focus.
Knowing what you do best and sticking to it multiplies your leverage and momentum.
Have you authored a book, information product or program? Do you plan to?
New training course reveals book launch and marketing secrets of mega bestsellers to launch you like a superstar! Get out there, help more people, make more money. Special introductory price ends soon… CLICK HERE for a Special Offer
One Remarkable Thing (Audio)
Friday, March 2, 2012
Here are some “Last Minute Launch” Strategies proven to work:
What you can do in 3-Days to Launch
- Create a really good “sales letter” and send to your email list
- Set up Blog Tour with blogs you follow and those who comment on your blog (You DO follow blogs don’t you?)
- Video (street beat, testimonials) and post up to Youtube
- Video tape yourself speaking at an event or at a bookstore & send out via email
- Run a Facebook contest to offer your product for free by having people answer simple questions
- Start Google+ Hangout & invite those in your circle who would be interested in your topic
- Tweetchat and talk about your topic on Twitter
- Article Marketing
- Solicit reviews on Amazon via social networking and offer a bonus gift (when they do post a review)
What you can do in 24-Hours to Launch
- Do several Eblasts using a service that reaches your target audience. For Christian Books, we use DetroitGospel.com, GoodGirlBookclub.com & BlackGospelPromo.com
- Blogtalk shows and invite other “experts” to discuss your topic and share the shows via social media/email
- Send out Press Releases through places like PRnewswire.com or BlackPR.com(which is what we use) But here are some others:
- Host an online party for your book or new product. (Telecall using a bridgeline)
- Post a Slideshare and share to Facebook, your blog, twitter and add a Youtube video to it
- Create a Pinterest
- Take an assessment of your unique situation, target audience, core message, goals and opportunities
- Create a game plan with timelines and tasks at least 60 to 90 days out