Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 Steps to Social Media Swag


Pam Perry, PR Coach - certified, award-winning Social Media Strategist and author of upcoming book: The SWAG of Social Media Marketing

See / hear this presentation below. 

Social Media Marketing is the NEW and NOW method for generating buzz (and more business) through social networking and Web 2.0 websites.
social media swag pam perry
Do you feel confident in doing it?
Do you have the “Swagger” to Attract a Tribe, Build a Brand, Close the Deal and Get The Money? pam perry social media expert

It’s not rocket science – but it does take someone to show you how to do it RIGHT.  Without the hype. Without the Techy Talk and Geek Speak. Just someone to break it down for you so you can actually GET THIS THING moving -  so YOU CAN
build your online brand to bring in business,
get some videos up that will go viral,
attract  "raving fans" on Facebook and Twitter and 
harness the secret power of Linkedin!
 social media marketing
 
For the past 5 years I spent thousands of dollars and thousands of hours figuring out the perfect social media system that I could use that would:

Not require me to spend countless hours online
  

Build a loyal email database and social media following

Market my business and my brand to attract influential clients  
 

Create and market information products that sell very well on my website
 

Use email and internet marketing techniques to bring in thousands of dollars per month

And finally, get hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors to my websites and blogs who have interest in my services and products and ready to do business!

Now, I've got it! I've got this all down to a complete set of strategies that work – and I want to share this information with you so you can be confident and get your social media SWAG on!  

pam perry social media pr pr coach

You are invited to my SOCIAL MEDIA SWAG SEMINAR where you can learn my time-tested and proven Social Media System that I have used for many years. 

So get clicking. You are one click away from awesome.  social media swag with pam perry, pr coach

computer seminar

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLACK ENTERPRISE Video